Welcome to Cook’in, the first French Cooking Lesson in Manchester.
Let’s try the French cuisine with Eric, the 63 Degrees Restaurant Chef, and share his passion.
Classes take place at the Restaurant 63 degrees, every Sunday morning from 10am to Midday.
Then enjoy a lunch time all together with your creations and a 2 discretionary glasses of wine.
For any question, contact us : email@example.com / +44 161 832 5438
– King prawn risotto
– Duckling filet with orange sauce
– Lentil salad with bacon foam
– Chicken saute with hunter sauce
– Line caught Sea bass with vegetable turns
– Citrus soup with anise
– Lamb stew with baby vegetables
– 3 chocolates verine
– Salmon with white butter sauce and shallots
– Choux pastry with whipped cream
– Carrots cream soup with cumin
– Quail in break leaf
– Monkfish filet with bacon
– Lemon tart in 2 ways
Gift idea, don’t hesitate to please your friends.
Our vouchers are available from £60, £70, £80 or £90, depending on your session.
Voucher will be sent with your own code.
They are non refundable in any circumstances and are available for 6 months.
Call the restaurant 01618325438