Welcome to Cook’in, the first French Cooking Lesson in Manchester.
Let’s try the French cuisine with Eric, the 63 Degrees Restaurant Chef, and share his passion.
Classes take place at the Restaurant 63 degrees, every Sunday morning from 10am to Midday.
Then enjoy a lunch time all together with your creations and a 2 discretionary glasses of wine.
For any question, contact us : email@example.com / +44 161 832 5438
You can find all available courses below. By purchasing, you agree to abide by Terms and Conditions.
8th of April
- Sea bass carpaccio and homemade tomato confit
- Filet mignon stuffed with olives and rosemary
15th of April
- Boning chicken legs with yellow and green courgettes
- Red fruits verrine with strawberry espuma
29th of April
- Basquaise of vegetable with poached eggs
- Raspberry in puff pastry with pistachio cream
6th of May
- Green Asparagus with mousseline sauce
- One side cooked Salmon homemade potatoes crisps
Gift idea, don’t hesitate to please your friends.
Our vouchers are available from £60, £70, £80 or £90, depending on your session.
Voucher will be sent with your own code.
They are non refundable in any circumstances and are available for 6 months.
Call the restaurant 01618325438